Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Signs will be listed .......
I have alot more to come....

$15 + Train Fare

If you are interested in any of these in the meantime, send an email to
Put ORDER in the subject line.....
otherwise I will add all info. in a few more days.....




$19 + Train Fare


$14 + Train Fare


$16 + Train Fare


$16 + Train Fare


$16 + Train Fare
************
Also, Easter signs are almost ready!!
Great to add to your Spring decor or as hostess gifts.

I am having some computer issues currently but will be listing them in the next few days.  Email me if you would like any of the above signs, I have one of each ready to ship out.  I can make more but it requires a little more time.  I hope to be up and running within the next week again ((sigh))!
Take Care,
Dee 

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them!! Is that a cupcake one at the bottom? Looking forward to pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I think it's so GREAT!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is delightful, I'm so glad to have found you. I look forward to following along with you on lives many adventures!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete